Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blocking

The stash cardi is finished. I'll take a better photo when it's dry. Everything went accordingly. I used up most of the orange yarn...which was the goal. Bought buttons at M&J yesterday.



I bought a chair yesterday on my way to work. I had about 15 minutes to spare so I stopped into Crate and Barrel. I sat in every chair and ended up buying the Briarwood chair. It should be here on the 26th! I can't wait. I know it seems impulsive but I knew what I wanted and they had a well made chair that worked. Period.

I have my next stash project picked out. I was having lunch a few months ago at Bread, a lovely eatery in Nolita. This girl walked in with the cutest vest on (which is what I'm going to make). She had the vest over a white short puffy sleeved, tight cuffed button front shirt. It may have had an Eaton collar. She had on tight jeans and riding boots. Super Cute. I sketched it. Now I'm going to make it. I'm either going to use some Suss Perle Cotton in ballet pink or some black Aurora 4. I'm swatching the pink but think the merino might be a better choice. Now I'm thinking the pink might be sweet with a lace bottom/st. st. body cardi or maybe a lace pullover????? hmmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home