Friday, June 01, 2007

New Look #6589

Sorry for the bad photo. I'm hoping to cut this pattern out today. There's a 50% chance of that happening. It's early and I have big plans for today...


This is the fabric. Cotton. Polka Dots. Summery.


Unfortunately I didn't get enough sleep last night. I went to be at 11 and woke up at.....4AM. Oy. And I'm working tonight. So I might just have to go back to sleep a little later in the day (when I would be cutting out this pattern)

If I can find the mojo, I'm going to buy the ribbon necessary for this pattern today. I'm not sure if P&S moved across the street yet. So I'd be better off going to M&J.

I'm thinking about the bikini...

1 Comments:

Blogger rarabecca said...

yes, that will be a cute dress. I can't wait to see it when its completed.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home