Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dave & Busters

Am I the only person that didn't know of this place? I recently became aware of it because The Girls Next Door threw a party with Hef at the one in Las Vegas. Then I was invited to a party to the one on 42nd st. I went tonight. 1. The food was shockingly fantastic. I mean it, really good. 2. It wasn't full of hamsters like I thought it would be. 3. It was almost fun in the arcade. 4. It was clean. So yay.
Work this weekend was tedious.

I made up the newest VK sweater. I finished the sleeves (they're short) before going out. And I just finished writing up the pattern. I can't decide if I should block it or not. (The horror!) It looks good as it is but I'd like to get it to the correct measurements. However, I'm worried about the yarn. It's super squishy and I think it might mess up the beautiful cables. Maybe I'll give the section in question a little spritz and pin it out.... I'm delivering it tomorrow!

I wrote the pattern for the other VK sweater last night at work. I can't drop it off tomorrow because the fabric that I bought last week for the pockets looks like crap. I need to find better fabric and finish it up. I really like this one.

I'm cruising along on the E.Z. golf shirt. It's really killing my hands. I'd like this to be completed by June 1. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping that blocking evens out the stitches. I actually know that it does based on my washed and blocked swatch. The fabric that this yarn makes is pretty amazing. Pics to come.

Catching up on the HBO Sunday night line up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home