Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's a Baseball Bat, No it's a Knitting Needle

Yes, a baseball bat/knitting needle. Not the best sketch. In my defense, I didnt' draw this beauty. But it is in fact what I want Louisville Slugger to make for Stitch & Pitch!

What do you think?



Nice, huh?

In other news, I knit a sweater at work last night. This is getting ridiculous. Ok, not the whole thing but exactly 23" of it. There is a brief period between winter/spring/summer where the weather in NYC turns incredibly beautiful. We are in said period. The establishment where I work is in a basement and it's the last place any normal NYer wants to be this time of year. So for about 2 weeks it's not so busy. Hence, a sweater in a night (or 23" of it.) I'm very sick of taupe and Eco-Wool. But since I've been known in some circles as the terminator, I will knit these sweaters until they are done. 2 down. A lot to go.

I still love my Frenchy. However, there are some pocket issues. I took it to work with me last night. I made a few stops on the way and had the darndest time finding my stuff inside. The pockets don't work. My next Frenchy is getting ONE pocket. And that might be too many. It could quite possibly only need a small pocket. Could there be a third Frenchy in my furture?

oh, I'd still appreciate the crossing of all body parts - human or other. The suspense is killing me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home