Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I give you Frenchy!!

This is the Amy Butler pattern that I bought the other day at Purl Patchwork! I had my sewing class today. I was at a point in my sewing project where I needed to wait until next week. I conveniently received some fabric today from Purl online that I bought with Frenchy in mind. And since my sewing maching was all set up...I decided to give Frenchy a try. Well, here it is just a few hours later. I LOVE IT! The directions are super easy. The fabric was great to work with. I think the best thing that I did was use a medium/heavy weight interfacing. It really makes this bag take great shape. I T o t a l l y L o ve I t ! ! !

YIPPEE!!



This is the lining. I've trimmed those loose ends! The pattern has 2 big pockets. I might only do one pocket next time. I'll decide after I use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home