Tuesday, May 01, 2007

*Knit, Rip* Repeat

I'm exactly where I was yesterday. I thought that I was going to go up a needle size but then decided against it. So I've actually re-knit the same 7" with the same needle with the same yarn. Seems like a waste of time? Although, somehow this knitting looks better. I don't know. I might just want it to look better.



I've worked the fair isle pattern on my graph paper. I think I'm ready to start. Given the way this has been going, I better re-check my row gauge before I dive in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pat said...

Something must be up with the knitting gods this week. I have cast on a moebius cowl 3 time and seem to be having trouble counting to 6....ripped it out 3 times and now can't even get it cast on.....I've re-knit the same mitered square 3 times since last night, again....following directions is a challenge....ssk (K2tog) twice translated into ssk twice for me.......and this is fun? I think it's a test of patience......

Heard the southern bird might just be traveling to the west coast for the Holiday's....plans may just come together!!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home