Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Finished!

I finished this jacket in my sewing class today. Frogs and all. I just have to go over it and cut all of the the loose threads. I'm also going to add snaps under the frogs so that they don't come apart. I noticed that because it's not skin tight whenever I bend forward or move around the frogs come apart. (Thanks Pearl River!) Whatever, I have clear snaps in my knitting bag and it will take two seconds to sew them on.



This isn't anything that I would purchase in a store but I actually kind of like it. I like the length and I like the curve of the bottom (which is not visible in this crappy photo). The sleeves are 3/4 because of something studpid that I did. However, if I wear this to work 3/4 is perfect.

I now have to find my next project by tuesday. hmmmmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home