Monday, May 07, 2007

No sheep for Me : (

Well, I didn't get to go to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I REALLY wanted to go. However, in the end, I just couldn't do it. I was afraid that I might be too tired to drive back. So I researched the train which would have worked but I had to go to the train straight from work. And the cost seemed a little indulgent. At 5am on sunday morning I decided not to go. I was sad. Instead I knit a T.S. sweater. I guess it's better to make money than to spend it on things I don't really need.

Today, I took photos of all of the yarn in my stash that I want to unload. I put some on ebay and some on craigslist. I've never done either before. I can't believe that people are actively looking for yarn online but maybe...It would be nice to let go of some of this. I'm feeling indulgent. I don't really keep unfinished projects around and don't really want to keep unused yarn around. I've changed my knitting habits and I don't want to just consume yarn and never use it. If I need it I want to go and buy it. Project specific.

I went to orientation tonight for LaGuardia. It's a huge school but pretty manageable. It seems to all make sense. Everyone is super nice. Next saturday is the placement exams. After that the next communication is the week before school starts in September. So I would say that this is the last free summer for about 4 years. Maybe ever.

I think I'm going to run out of yarn on the sleeves for the VK project. Crap. Now I'll have to wait for more yarn. I was hoping to finish them tonight. Oh well. I guess I'll start another TS sweater...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home