Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yup. I ran out

That's right. I ran out of yarn on the second sleeve of the VK sweater. Now what should I do? oh yeah, maybe like 10 more T.S. sweaters! haha. I guess I know what I'll be bringing to work tonight - Eco Wool wonderland.

In the meantime, I'm headed out to M&J for some trimmings for said VK sweater. This is no plain sweater! I'm pretty happy so far with the it. It's a bit on the small side! oops. I hope the model is thin. I have some cleaning up to do with the fair isle. I knit the sleeve in the round on dpn's so the fair isle is a little wonky. I think a wet soak and some nice blocking should calm it down. I love the way it looks on the dress form! I hope it looks like that on a live person.

I'm still LOVING my Frenchy bag. I'm looking forward to making another one. I purchased other fabric from Purl online for the second one. It's just sitting here patiently waiting for me!!!! I think I need a few more sweaters under my belt before I can indulge myself.

Please keep all the body parts crossed today : ) Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pat said...

I don't think I can cross anything else. Misty's got her little paws crossed too.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home