Monday, May 14, 2007

Fur Trim, eeeek!

I have a super busy day today. I have to run so many errands. The thing about running errands in NYC is that you seriously have to plan it out. The last thing that you want to do is to be getting on the subway going uptown, downtown, across town. Best to go in one direction and then come back the other way.

So, I've already hit the post office and ordered a pick up from UPS. Someone bought some yarn off of Craigslist. But...she's in California? Go figure. Anyway, check. Next I'm off to drop off a bunch of bags to Goodwill.....It's a total pain in the butt. I'll be happy when all of the shopping bags are out of here though. Then it's over to M&J because I have to get some FUR TRIM for the VK sweater. eeeeewwwwww. I don't believe in killing animals for fashion. But what can I do, they want it and I said yes to the job. yick. OK, after that I'm going to the Japanese bookstore in Rock center. I'll be dropping my watch off at the fancy watch/jewelry store before I go to the bookstore. It stopped keeping time so it's getting a tune up. It's practically across the street from the bookstore so easy peasy. Then, let's see, I'll be right near Bergdorf Goodman. Sounds like I need to check out the summer styles. Plus I need some new undergarments and I like what they've got! Maybe, Maybe I'll check out the 2nd floor shoes! Then it's off to pick up my watch all shiney and new. Then Whole Foods or Citarella for dinner fixin's then I think home to wait for the nice UPS guy to pick up the box. It's absolutely gorgeous out so this should be fun! Hmmm. Maybe I'll find a yarn store on my way......

I have a few auctions on ebay that are closing in about 2 hours. So I guess I'll see what happened with those when I get home too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home