Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Delivery Day!

Well, tomorrow I'm finally delivering the fair isle cardi. I've done all of the non-knitting finishing of it. I ended up having to buy the fabric that I needed for it at Mood (of Project Runway fame). What a nightmare it was trying to find the right fabric. It still isn't what I wanted. But it's completed. I'm going to write the pattern (actually just clean it up and input it into my computer) right after I post this entry.

I've finished the Baby Alpaca number. It took TWO DAYS to dry. Holy cow. And now it smells very alpaca-y. I guess baby alpacas shouldn't be left out in the rain. Particularly if it's a little chilly outside! They'll catch a cold because they'll never get dry!

The third thing that I'm delivering I haven't even blogged about. I picked up the yarn on Monday. Oh, yesterday!! I'm using a SWTC yarn. It's actually been a NIGHTMARE. There have been knots way too often. The other weird thing is that there have been long strands wound into the balls. So I knit off the skein and all of a sudden the active yarn ends. Grrrr. Anyway, that piece is getting a wash right now. Hopefully it will be dry in the morning and I'll be delivering it too. I have to write up the pattern for this one too. But that's ok. It's pretty easy.

I sold a few lots of yarn from Destash. It's still on there but I think it's a page or two back. So check it out if you haven't....

I had another Stitch & Pitch meeting today but I can't write about it because I'm too tired and I want to get going on the patterns so that I can go to bed!! I'll get back to you about it next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

Just found your blog and am enjoying it! Inquiring readers want to know which way you knit that you are so speedy. And I can't wait to see the Alpaca project, as I've been eyeing that yarn at every LYS but just haven't hit upon the right project.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home