Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Am A Shoe Snob

Unfortunately, it's true. I don't judge your shoes. But I won't wear them either!

If they're not Manolo, Christian, Jimmy, Chanel, etc. I'm not interested! PERIOD. I have one of the most beautiful shoe collections I have ever seen. I would literally put my shoes up against any number of celebrities' shoes. I love beautiful, expensive, well-made shoes. I can't help it. I love, love, love them. Generally I will only shop for shoes either at Bergdorf Goodman or Jeffery's or the specific store that makes the shoe (chanel, prada, jimmy choo, etc). That's why what I am about to show you is so spectacular.

Looky look.....What do we have here??




Who is this designer XHILARATION?



I've never seen him/her at B.G. How is this possible?


Funny, right? $22.00 at TARGET! I LOVE THEM!!!!

OK, on to some knitting:




I'm on row 21 of the first pattern. I must say that I am quite lame at knitting this right now. I mean really how many times can one NOT pass the slipped stitch over? I'm still counting how many because like every other row I'm forgetting to do it. Eeeee Gaaaaads. What a dork!



The good news is that this is just a test to see if I like the way that it turns out. Plus it's a diversion from that other knightmare knitting called PRODUCTION KNITTING. So it's really no big deal if I'm a total D O R K. However, it does sort of deflate the ego a bit. (which might actually be a very good thing!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

I've been looking at that pattern but am not sure about the beads. I just finished a Little Arrowhead Shawl from IK and would occasionally forget to pass the slipped stitches over. Drove me crazy :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home