Monday, June 04, 2007

Hanami

I've decide to make Hanami by Pink Lemon Twist. I think it's one of the prettiest shawls out there. I'm hopefully going to pick up some beads at Beads of Paradise later today - if it ever stops raining! And cast on tonight. I'm using up some Misti Alpaca Lace weight (some more yarn from the stash!)

I don't have any knitting news. I finished up another T.S. scarf. I never met with him last week. I kind of lost a week. So hopefully I'll be back on track this time out.

I konked out last night at 9:00. Yikes. I missed the Sopranos and Entourage. I can't believe it! My sleeping is all over the place. But I feel pretty good today. And now I get to watch the shows and knit. Yay.

I've been getting more and more disappointed in Whole Foods. I've actuallys started Not shopping there. I'm currently into Citarella. The one by me isn't huge but the selection is incredible and their fish is the freshest in town. The one in East Hampton is awesome too. I just picked up some 100% fresh watermelon juice. Yes it would be amazing in a martini but I've just been putting a splash in some sparkling water with lime and mint. YUM! Everyone should try it!! lo cal, refreshing, beautiful to look at and a definite crowd pleaser.

After watching some of the Sunday news shows I'm wondering if Michael Bloomberg is actually going to throw his hat into the 2008 ring? hmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

I've been thinking about Hanami, too. It's such a pretty stole.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home