Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lion Wool Sweater for Aran list


My photo didn't end up in my email that I sent to the aran group so here it is. It's easier to put the photo here. There was a discussion about Lion Wool. This is a sweater that I designed for Lion Brand using their new wool. As I said in my post to the group, the blue was very unstable. The yarn held up very well. I had to rip this sweater out about 4 times because the sleeves had to keep being tweaked. So yes, it holds up well! I think if you click on the image it will enlarge so that you can actually see it better. (This was an early photo because the sleeves ended up being more cap that short.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Romi said...

Completely *awesome* sweater! I *heart* it!!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger debiknits said...

Beautiful sweater... is the pattern available somewhere????

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Beautiful sweater and I like the color a lot too. How does the wool feel worn against the skin?

6:19 PM  
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Great Sweater!! Bravo!
Your hard work looks great!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sorry to hear that the blue dye came off on your needles, but that is one very pretty sweater! Well done!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home