Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A few more things to check off!

1. Finished pink Manos Stria sweater.
You can't really see the collar. I ended up doing a 2 x 2 rib. I think it works with the short sleeves and the deep ribbing at the bottom.
In real life it's nice. I like it.




2. Buy dye for dress that faded in window of Downtown Yarns!
When this dress was in the window the sun faded out the front of the dress. So while I was at Rhinebeck I bought some turquoise to try to dye it back to it's original Lobster Pot color!






3. Buy cashmere for footies for Chistmas gifts
I bought some beautiful cashmere yesterday to make some peds/footies for gifts. I'm going to do a picot edging around the top in contrasting color. And the rest of the sock/footie in st. st. Should be quick and nice and really soft. I'll show you.


4. Start Blog

Yay. I finally have had the time to start this. It's been pretty fun so far. It's nice to actually have a place to put my knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home