Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm Finishing up

So it was raining and a little cold last night which makes for a very slow bartending night! That can only means 1 thing....LOTS of knitting. I finished up the body of this.


As you can see it's blocking right now. (not such a nice photo!) The sweater is knit sideways to about 1/3 up the armhole shaping. Then each front and the back is picked up and knit in the usual way. I (hopefully) made it wide enough to incorporate the button band so no added knitting for that. All that is left are the sleeves and a neck treatment!

I also started the angora sleeves last night. I'm about 1/3 done with one of them. I started talking to some customers and had to put it down. So they are coming with me to work tonight.

And I've picked up the pink sweater to finish that up. Not sure where I'm going with that one. But I'm bringing needles, yarn and a Barbara Walker with me to work tonight.

And lastly, I'm finishing up my AKD presentation. I'm waiting to hear if it's knit only or if I can submit crochet tear sheets. Other than that I just have to make it visually pretty and off it goes. I'm really excited about it. I've been meaning to get it out for about a year but haven't had the free time to do it. I've had about 2 weeks off from ANY deadline knitting. Though it is VERY strange it's letting me get a bunch of stuff done around here.

I've been catching up on Project Runway...Did Jeffery cheat? OMG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home