Sunday, May 18, 2008

So,

My swatch is perfect! It grew 1.5" in width once it was dry and it shrunk an inch in height. But I'm very happy with the total fabric. I'm going to get started on the front today and see where I end up. I'm working for someone tonight so I only have a few hours to knit. It's a pretty simple pattern so hopefully I'll make some headway. There are 2 garter sts in the middle of it and I seem to have a problem remembering to knit on the rs/ws... D'uh!!


My Dansko clogs are breaking in. I've been wearing them to work and I've totally been HATING them. But I've tried to have an open mind. And lo and behold there is some forward motion. They still kill the balls of my feet at the end of the night but everywhere else seems to be ok. Also, my Kork-ease (eaze?) are awesome for work. The only problem is that the toes are open and sometimes when I'm not being a neat freak, I get "stuff" on my toes - bartending stuff (alcohol, juices, whatever....grosssssssss). but I kind of love wearing them! I've tossed the crocs. They were absolutely HORRIBLE. Super Ugly, Super uncomfortable and too low to the ground!
And the ballet flats are well ballet flats. Nothing to write home about. They're fine. I never seem to wear them though.

Ok, off to knit a Left Front!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle M. Nopee said...

Hey Heather,

It's LeAnne from Dansko. I just read your blog and it sounds like you weren't fit properly! Yikes! Can you shoot me an email so we can get you into a pair of Dansko that work for you? Dansko requires very little breaking-in time. leanne.mccomseyatdansko.com

Take care:)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home