Friday, April 11, 2008

Knit.1 Spring/Summer 2008

I finally saw the spring/summer 08 issue of Knit.1. I stopped by Soho Publishing the other day to pick up some yarn for a future! project. (2 actually!) And the always lovely Tanis gave me a copy. My pattern (s) look the same in print as on the preview so no need to show them here. But it's always nice to have the publication in my hands.

Have you seen the Vinterblomster mittens? I feel like maybe I'm the only person that hadn't seen them! They are super cute. I was thinking they might be really, really cute with a little bling. So while at Soho Pub. Tanis gave me a ball of New Smoking in colorway 8 - which is basically a super shiney pink. I think the little flowers would be so awesome sparkle-y. I might go stash diving to see if I have some brown fingering weight cashmere and maybe a pink/red ?? contrasting color and swatch a little. ??? !!! You know, I think I have some of the Jade Cashmere left over......

But for now, back to the cabled cardi.....

Happy Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home