Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Aching Elbow!

I've been trying to rest my elbow. It's still KILLING me! It's the craziest thing. How can I be in this much pain from opening prosecco bottles? In an effort to rest it, I tried not knitting for a few days so I finished my book. It was pretty excellent.

I picked up the needles yesterday and started having the deepest aching in my arm. It really hurt! I'm a little nervous about knitting today but I'd like to get a move on the sweater for VK. I've finished about 3/4 of the back. It looks pretty good.

I'm spending my morning doing my taxes! yippee! I can't believe I've waited this long. Oh well, I'm actually finished. I keep it pretty organized throughout the year so I just have to add it all up and print out the spreadsheet. It looks pretty much the same as last year except for food/entertainment - it doubled. hmmmm? I'm not sure if that's a big deal or not. I guess the accountant will let me know.

I had some great interviews this week. 3 to be exact. I'm not sure if any of them will call me but the actual interview part went well. I feel like it's so subjective. I can't really get too attached to the outcome. I just take the action and let go of the results. Right? At least that's what I'm trying to do. I'll just keep looking until I get exactly what I want. Hopefully sooner than later. I think I'm doing the smartest thing! (patting myself on the back!) Spreading out my jobs so that in this economy I'm not too effected by the downturn. We'll see if it works out as I'm planning!

It's kind of a crappy overcast day outside but since I don't work tonight it's pretty sunny for me! Maybe I'll just go for a walk. I have to buy a new pair of shoes to work in. I got caught wearing my Ed Hardy sneakers (they are sooo cute)- a big no no! I'm supposed to be wearing all black! Can anyone really see my feet behind the bar? or rather...if a bartender wears colorful sneakers behind the bar but no one can see her feet, is she really wearing colorful sneakers? Whatever, I'll wear black. A nice reason to go shoe shopping.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home