Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rebecca No. 2 Special Edition

I made this top a year or two ago as a gift for someone. It is pretty cute and very simple. Back then I used Soft Kid as the pattern calls for.





I've been asked to make it again. But this time she would like it to be a dress. The entire piece is made in Fisherman's Rib or Brioche st. Very easy. Very pretty. I'm concerned that it will look gross over the butt. But I'm not sure. Her body is very up and down. Not too many curves. Very slim. It could look great.



I'm using Calmer. This yarn is great because it has some spring to it but still gives the feeling of cotton. It's not too heavy. It's not too thick. So I'm going to give it a try.




I have to get a move on the Vogue Knitting project. I'll be laying out the cables this morning and then I'll start swatching. All of my books have arrived and I think I have what I need to figure this out!!

Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home