Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I can take a hint!

I was talking to a friend the other day and she was raving about the book Eat Pray Love. Of course I've seen it and heard about it but have been busy knitting. And therefore couldn't read anything! I was telling her that I was searching high and low for an Italian teacher because I wanted to go to Italy and speak fluent Italian. She was like omg you HAVE to read this book. Yes it's on the lighter side. I tend to read super high brow literature. But she said I should get on the bandwagon and read it. I was out having drinks with 2 old friends and one of them was RAVING about a book Yup Eat Pray Love. OMG you have to read it!!

So I bought it. I'm into the second leg of it. They were right. I love it. I recommend it. It's fun, easy, thought provoking. Just what I needed!




Now I just need to get that Italian teacher.

Oh, guess what? George Clooney and Cindy Crawford came in for dinner last night. Cindy Crawford looked Ah-mazing! Gorgeous! G.C. - maybe he'd had a long day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

I'm starting to feel like your internet stalker (I'm not, don't worry). That book has been on my bedside table for a year, since numerous people told me I had to read it (going through a divorce myself), and now I realize I haven't picked it up because I, too, usually read the higher-brow stuff (the least I can do for my parents after they paid for my spendy education in English Lit). When I finish my current read, I'll have to pick it up.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home