Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quick update

This is something that I'm working on. I've knit a bit more than this but I don't have anything else to show today...




I've been seriously resting my elbow/arm and it's feeling much better. I've had to work left handed which is pretty strange. I mean opening wine bottles and pouring drinks left handed...odd. But it's working so for the next few nights I'll continue as a leftie.

I have a few interviews lined up for some supplemental bartending work. I met with someone last week that's opening a super groovy lounge in mid april in Nolita. That would be fun! I'm meeting with a 3-star restaurant today. They are looking for someone to work Saturday nights only. But I think they are relatively slow on Sats. due to their mid-town location. So they are probably a NO. Later in the week I have an interview at a hopping uber-hip hotel lounge/restaurant/bar. I'm not too sure about that one. They might want UBER model types. But they might also want someone like me. We'll see. That would be really awesome for the summer.

Anyway, I heard that the domestic diva might be shooting a segment at my current place of biz. How cool would that be? I LOVE her!! I heard that rumor on sunday night from her....oh, I better not say. I hope it's true!

Questions of the day: iphone or not to iphone? ipod touch or not to ipod touch? I can't decide. My phone service is with verizon. I don't want to change that so...I can unlock an iphone or I could just buy the ipod touch. My ipod was swiped and my phone (a treo that i hate) can be changed next month. So I could have a more traditional phone and use the email from the ipod touch. plus better internet, music, etc. what to do, what to do....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

Keep us posted on your iphone decision - it's something in the back of my mind. And what yarn are you using on those cables? They look nice.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home