Wednesday, April 09, 2008

No Knitting but Other Useless Stuff!

I've been knitting steadily on the V.K. cabled pullover. I better not show any pics of it. I'll just say that so far it's looking nice. I'm using Classic Elite Yarns Wool Bam Boo. It's 50% Wool and 50% Bamboo...118 yds per ball and 5.5 sts on size 6's.

I was at Banana Republic yesterday and bought a knit dress!! How funny is that? I tried it on and I really liked it. I just tried to find a good photo but this is all I could find. It's wool and silk - 70/30. It's light. Very fine gauge. Nice. Nothing I would normally buy!




I also bought 2 skirts. I could only find photos of one...





and another view -



I know, pretty basic. But it was all on sale. I can always use a black cotton skirt, right? And a black wool/silk dress, yes?

I've been a little busy working the sample sales lately. Sometimes when I get home from work I'll do a little online shopping. Then I totally forget about it until ups comes knocking....

Yesterday brought my new Hayden-Harnett Havana Hobo in Goldrush. I LOVE my black Havana Hobo. And lately I love all things gold/silver so of course when I saw this bag on their online sample sale I HAD TO HAVE IT. Plus it was only 214.00 not the listed 428.00. How could I pass it up?


One more thing:

When I read through my NY Magazine yesterday I came across this article....
http://nymag.com/news/politics/45786/
It's hilarious. Check it out. It's written by one of the writer/producers of the West Wing. It's titled: Four Days In Denver and it's written in treatment form. Really funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home