Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Next Project

First of all, I'm not sure if I mentioned the yarn that I used for the buckled pullover. It was Classic Elite Bam Boo. Really a great yarn to work with. It has fantastic drape but can hold up under the pressure of cables. It has a lovely hand and a nice sheen. It makes a very sophisticated fabric.

OK, next up is this cute cropped pullover. ( I won't be showing any more pix though because it's another VK project) This is the yarn that flew onto the subway tracks! At least it's 100% machine washable! I'm using Dalegarn Falk. Not the softest yarn in the store but it certainly holds it's own in the stitch definition department. I never use machine washable yarn so this is new to me.



This top is going to be SUPER cute. Really fast. Really easy. Excellent payoff. This top would look really awesome with a pair of high waisted pants that are totally in fashion right now...Perhaps in a different color - white? Like maybe using that Bam boo yarn? Cute.





I'm off to the new Eva Scrivo Salon. I can't wait to see the place. I've only gotten emails and post cards. My usual location coincidentally burned down the weekend her new location opened. Fishy, right? Anyway, I can't wait to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home