Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sewing Class

I have my sewing class today. I haven't had one in about 3 weeks. Maybe longer. Holidays, schedules, etc. I'm looking forward to it only because I want to see what this coat will look like! I'm not sure if you start with the lining or the outside. I bought this gorgeous pink silk shantung at Mood a few weeks back. Maybe I blogged about it. It was $35/yard. I bought 3. Ouch! But it's beautiful. I hope it will look as good as a lining! And you've seen the outside. So hopefully photos to come!

I've started the sleeves for the Givenchy Inspired Cardi. I'm also going to construct some kind of a belt-ish thing around it. Not sure what it will be but I'm thinking about it. I should be making 4 sweaters but am playing a little hooky from that stuff for a few hours. I'll start those later.

That's it for now. It's POURING! It hasn't rained like this in a while. Better not take the subway!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home