Monday, September 10, 2007

From This...

To this



Not too long ago (before I became completely insane with production knitting) I had a mild obsession with this a-line/swing sweater. Well clearly it was just infatuation because it was thown into the not-so-nice corner and left there without another thought. Well not another nice thought. That is until I saw the recent ad for Givenchy. See post from a few days ago. I saw it at night and when I woke up I had to rush over to the not-so-nice corner and rescue the poor ugly duckling sweater. I've pinned it into some sort of shape that I'm loving. In it's next incarnation I would not do any shaping of the ribbing (I was trying to be cute and shape the body only using decreases in the purl sts. Though I succeeded. It's ugly.) Obviously arms are needed and I can't get to them right now but know that I'm thinking about them! Short, long, ribbed, st.st. HMMMMMMMM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home