Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stalled

What do you do when you have a long To Do list but can't get anything done? How do you motivate yourself?

I've always considered myself highly motivated but this month is making me question that. I know that I have an enormous amount of work to do but I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed. Not in an OMG I can't do this but more in an OMG I don't want to do this....Even when I KNOW that I have a real deadline. Is it just a classic case of don't tell me what to do rebellion? Or is it more that my life is in turmoil and I can't concentrate or DO I JUST HATE KNITTING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

The reality is that I agreed to do this and I need to just do it. I need to stop bellyaching. I need to get on with the knitting.

I feel better now. Thanks.

I'm now going to graft my shoulder seams and do some number crunching on a cardigan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Sympathies. I know how that feels.

Also, scary post a few days ago about the police cars. My dad called me today to tell me to stay away from NYC (I live 45 minutes away in Jersey)... Hope the hullabaloo has died down...

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home