Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stitch & Pitch, Today!!

Wait...first up, I finished another scarf. This is the longer, wider, Turtleneckier one. I was catching up on some reading and went an inch or two too long on the t-neck. Oh well, this customer gets some extra love. Suh-weeet.




I have to be at Shea at 4:30 for some pre-game stuff. Not sure what that means. I'll let you know tomorrow. I'll be handing out the tote bags (i.e. schwaaaaag!!!) up until the 2nd inning (I think). So if you see me, say how-dee.

I'm off to start the newest incarnation of the Habu Handpainted Pullover. Let's see, I've made 4 sweaters/pullovers of this so far. I'm doing a whole new design this time. Fock the yoke collar!! This will have some version of set in sleeves. Thank the good Lord above!!

By the way, according to all of the tv news programs this morning, every subway line was screwed up because of the rainfall. NYC proper got like 2.xx inches. Doesn't seem like that would shut down an entire transit system. (I'm not even talkin about nj transit or metro north) Maybe the terrorists should think about using water next time. They don't even need that much!!

Off to knit some more!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home