Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yes, there has been knitting!

I'm away from home for a few days. I had to bring an extra bag just for all of my knitting! I have finished a sweater. I have to knit 8 sleeves between now and 6:00am Friday morning. YIKES! Oh, whew, it's only Tuesday! I should hopefully be able to get it done.

I am really excited about Ravelry.com. I'm having a lot of "fun" inputting all of my information. I'm torn as to how I should proceed with all of my Lion Brand designs...I have some questions out to the Ravelry folks. I should have an update soon. I basically am wondering if I should be inputting my name on designs that I did for Lion Brand with a reference to the Lion Brand website. Or if I should just say that I knit these pieces for Lion Brand. Anyway, it will get worked out one way or the other.

In the meantime, I'm taking a little time off from the big apple. Relaxing. Resting. Knitting.

Oh, I went to Michaels today. No there isn't one in NYC. I purchased some of the Martha Stewart stuff. Could she be any more brilliant? OMG, I love her pens, papers, embellishments ...She's a genius!

I'm heading to the Vietri outlet tomorrow. I hope they have some great stuff. I found a pattern that I absolutely love today at a store called A Southern Season in North Carolina. Vietri is awesome. This pattern is awesome. We'll see what I find tomorrow.

I also bought some super cute fabric at this quaint store in Fearrington, NC. I'll have pics when I get back home.

That's it for now. I'm off to work on a sleeve. BORING! at least it's only the sleeves that are left!

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Good luck with the sleeve knitting, Heather. And yes, I think you should put your names on your Lion Brand designs. I'm trying to figure out how to link my name to the designs I've done too...

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home