Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photos...

The color in these photos is nothing like the real color. Don't ask me why. I'm a crappy photographer. The light blew. This is all I've got. These look so ugly. I apologize!





All in all I'm relatively happy with the outcome. I knew going into it that I was dealing with a whole different can of worms (kettle of fish) than the pattern called for. But since I'm not one to shy away from a knitting challenge I forged ahead. The size is pretty good. Actually I think it's sized the way it should be. My knits are always body hugging. So this is kind of nice that it actually fits to measurement.

Anyway, on to the next thing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS YET!!! I actually need to put sleeves on two sweaters that I've already knit. hmmmmmm. I mean I have to knit the sleeves and then put them on! Maybe I'll do that. I want to be WIP free!

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home