Friday, July 06, 2007

Home Sweet Home

The traffic between Montauk and South Hampton was insane today. Why? I've NEVER seen it that bad. The reason I bring it up is because I had to go straight to work instead of coming home, taking a shower (ahem), getting dolled up and heading out to work. I'm home now, so all is well. Tonight at work was pretty darn slow so I guess I won't sweat the no shower thing!

Great news...The latest issue of Knit Simple (mine is the blue one in the top left corner) arrived in an envelope in my mail while I was away. In the magazine my sweater is design #2. I think it looks darn good! It was supposed to be in the plus sized section but apparently didn't fit the model so they had to move it to the dyed section...luckily they were able to do that! I have to say that I'm pretty pleased. I need to read through the pattern to see what changes they made (if any) but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I knit about 10 or 12 inches of a new tank top to be worn in the Berlin Fashion Week show. I'm hoping it meets with approval tomorrow. My hands are killing me from knitting on this string like stuff. I want to be done with it. I promise I'll never complain about those crazy production pieces again. Really, I promise!

Maybe I'll have some pics tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home