Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stop Horsing Around!

Stash pullover in progress.



This was going to be a vest but I have since changed my mind. It's now going to be a sweater. I'll use up more yarn! I was just messing around with the eyelets. They are interesting. I don't need to use them again right away. The back is finished up to the armhole bind off. When possible, I always knit in one piece. The yarn is pretty sweet. Super light. Easy to work with. Pretty color. You might notice the lack of shaping. Ahem, I decided right after I decided not to make the vest that this would be more of a grab and go summer sweater. Nothing fancy. Nothing too too. Just easy to throw on in the movie theater, restaurant, subway, bar, etc. I think the neck is going to be funnel like. And the sleeves will just be rolled basic sleeves.


Oh, I finished this dress yesterday. Well I have to hem it but it's complete. I don't have a proper photo yet but here it is patiently waiting for a needle and thread.



But check this out!!!! I snagged this heavy weight cotton at a going out of biz. sale. Isn't it AWESOME! I think I bought 4 yards. I might make a window treatment for my kitchen which is the yellow in the flower. Cute, huh?


I also bought this. It's a lighter cotton...skirt, dress, I dunno yet.


But as my dad used to say, "Stop horsing around!" I need to work on the samples for T.S. for spring. In my defense I wanted to get to a good stopping place on the pink sweater. And I wanted to finish my dress. And, And, And,......But now I'm ready to go. I'm working all week so I should have some good knitting time there.

My mom comes tomorrow! (maybe I should stop all of this nonsense and clean my apartment!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home