Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekly Recap

I don't think I ever posted a photo of the asymmetrical cardigan...Here it is. I can't wait to get the print from the photo shoot.




I know the ends are not woven in. They aren't supposed to be!




I've been knitting some hats. None of these are "finished" but the bulk of the knitting is done on them. I just have to weave in ends. I have 16 and half of 2 others to go. Not bad. I can make a hat in a pretty short amount of time. These don't seem to kill me like the sweaters did. Speaking of sweaters I have 6 cowls and 1 garter sweater to go.




I picked up a copy of Knit.1...I know I swiped the photos from the knit.1 site before but here they are for real...



This is what it looked like when I had it on my dress form...



And the hoodie from the magazine...


On my dress form...

Last Friday I had training at my new job. It was so much fun! We were learning wines so we ended up tasting about 6 wines....SO good! I didn't realize I was supposed to spit it out after each taste! hahahaha. I had to go to work and I was a little tipsy. Fun stuff!

I bought 3 skeins of jade Sapphire Cashmere Silk (2 ply) in Silver Pearl. It is gorgeous. I know that I haven't been buying any yarn lately. I've been trying to work through my stash but this is a show stopper. I sketeched a couple of things the other night and am looking forward to working them up in the very near future..... stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home