Monday, August 27, 2007

Knit.1 Fall Issue

I just saw these two pieces in a preview on the Knit.1 website. This means that I should be getting my copy in the mail any day now. I can't wait to see the actual magazine.

This is a jacket - ish cardigan made with Lion Brand Organic Cotton.



And this is the mini jumper with cables made using Wool-ease. The front and the back have the cable pattern.


I can't even begin to tell you what I've done to the asymmetrical cardigan. I've messed up each section in ways that just don't seem possible. I'm finishing up one sleeve and the collar this morning. Blocking it. Then getting it out of here. The best news though is that it's really cool looking. So it sort of makes all of this sturm und drang worth it. I was in N.J. all day yesterday at a barbecue and I felt really silly and anti-social knitting so I basically lost an entire day. AAARRRGGGHHHHH.

I have a house guest coming for a week later today and I need to clean and get it together around here but I also need to knit. I can't wait until this is over....

Better posts in the future. I apologize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Dames said...

That jumper is seriously cute! Congratulations on the job offer.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Very cute vest-dress. And I like the long cardi too. You're so prolific!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home