Friday, November 17, 2006

Breast Augmentation!

Yes, I have created new breasts! I wish I could show you!! I'm so proud of this bit of knitting today. Since I had to redo the breast section of the top, I made some other small architectural changes. I think the new top is great!. My fingers are crossed!! But I have to say, I'm feeling really good about this.

I'll take pics of the alpaca sweater soon. It's not completely finished. I'm still thinking about the final neckline. It's going to be mock turtleneck but it might just roll although I'm leaning toward a rolled neck with a hem....to match the bottom. I can still remove the bottom hem but I kind of like it. So, that would mean a neck hem. I'm leaving the sleeves hem free. He prefers the rolled variety. Fine with me!

It's kind of a big weekend. There is a major audition for someone around here. Good Luck. Bon Chance. Break a leg...major crossed fingers and toes!!!

Off to work...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Pat said...

Sending great big gobs of good mojo from the West Coast for that certain someone.........Oh yeah, Misty is sending some major purrs that way too!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home