Monday, November 13, 2006

If the shoe knits...

OMG!! did you see this episode of Knitty Gritty? http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4259284,00.html
(if the link doesn't work try diynetwork.com and look up the episode "If the shoe knits")

I just finished watching it. What a great idea. I would like to knit the shoe all of the way up the calf so that in mid-winter there's no need for leg warmers!!! Yay Tina. Great job!
I'm not kidding. This was the most inspiring episode. Usually it's pretty ho hum but Wow. Easy. Fun. Fabulous!! I'm off to buy some cheap shoes...

I'm also off to deliver one of my Soho pub. projects. Yippee. It's the one for knit.1. It was a little tricky getting the bust stuff figured out but I think I did it! It's pretty fresh and super cute!

The other project was needed for photography because they are actually going to do a workshop using it. The pattern is THAT awesome. I'll get it back on thursday and finish it up over the weekend. You will LOVE this pattern.

Tonight is my last night of the 12 that I have to work. Thank the good Lord above. I'm pooped! I won't have to go back until friday. wooo hoooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home