Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No Sleeves but...

I've been diligently knitting away on my fun projects...I'm giving a few sneak peaks. I don't want to get into trouble so just a glimpse...

First up is a little yumminess in a dk cotton. Looks like stripes to me. And hey, they are going in different directions. Is that a boob? Thankfully, I've pretty much finished this one. I just have to do some nice finishing. Delivery...Monday! (maybe sooner)





Next up: This beauty!!



This has been a dream job. It is so easy to knit but with an amazing payoff. You are going to LOVE this. No kidding. Everyone will be making it. I didn't do the design. I'm just re-knitting this for VK. I'm loving every second of it....You will too.

And finally,

Sad but true. My manly man sweater is still sleeveless. whaaaa. After I deliver the two pieces up above. I'll whip this out in no time.

I have a bunch more nights to work. I'm not feeling 100% but hopefully it's just a passing sniff of a cold or flu. My fingers are crossed.

And now back to the knitting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home