Friday, November 03, 2006

More of the Same

Just checking in...

I'm continuing to work on the two Soho projects and the alpaca sweater (Actually that's a lie. I haven't touched the alpaca sweater since monday). I'm working 12 out of the next 14 nights so I might suffer from sleep deprivation. Again, a lie...I'm already suffering from sleep deprivation!! However, when I got home last night I noticed my Interweave Knits was patiently waiting for me. So I spent a few needed sleep minutes looking through it. I should have gone straight to bed since I remember nothing from it. I'll be bringing it to work later....along with my yummy projects.

One of the yummy projects requires some fancy footwork around the breast area. Here's my dilemma - I don't have any good source info for cup sizing. In order to grade the pattern I'll need to adjust it for breast size as well as bust circumference. Interesting and kind of fun in a sort of scary way. I mean I'm not very well endowed so I'm really clueless to the whole breast size and shape and my handy dandy yarn council info doesn't provide any hints. hmmmm. I'll figure it out somehow. I guess I'll do a google search and see what comes up. So far what I've come up with looks pretty good on the dress form.

The other yummy project is just glorious fun. Fun, Fun, Fun....You'll see pics soon...I love the yarn that I'm using. I love the design that I'm knitting. I just can't say enough great things about it. Really, you'll see pics soon....

That's about it. It looks like it's freezing outside - but sunny and beautiful. I have a ton of errands to run before I get to work - all cutting in to my knitting time. I hate that. I'd like to sit on my couch for the next 4 days and knit from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed. That would be awesome. But no, none of that. There is probably more bartending than knitting inmy immediate future...

Happy knitting and don't drink and drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home