Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wow!

Here's the latest in my ongoing Shoe Issues:

I wrote about my Dansko issue a week or two ago. That I LOVE my patent leather Dansko clogs but that they absolutely were killing my feet at work. WELL.......

LeAnne from Dansko left a comment suggesting that perhaps I'd been put in the wrong size. And that I should send her an email to discuss. I KNOW, CRAZY, RIGHT? Why is LeAnne reading my silly little blog?

Well, I did get in touch. I explained where I worked, what the "personality" was and how the entire kitchen staff kept seriously encouraging me to "break" in my shoes. Because they loved theirs and wanted me to love mine. Seriously. They took an interest!

Because LeAnne is like the sweetest, most amazing person ever, she thought it might be nice to send the entire kitchen staff a new pair of Dansko Shoes!!! Can you imagine how completely STOKED those crazy cooks were to here that??

She also is sending me a new pair - in the correct size! Huzzah!!!

We love LeAnne!!!!!

Happy Memorial Day! I'll be checking out the new Surf Lodge in Montauk. I have to work tonight but I'll be going out east after work! So, yeeeha, I'll be at the beach in the morning!!!!!! And having cocktails at the latest place to hit Montauk in like 30 years tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home