Friday, May 30, 2008

No New News

I dropped off the yellow cropped pullover the other day. (Can't show photos) It sure turned out cute! When I was at the VK offices I saw the (not sure which issue) photo of the Rebecca Taylor lace cardi that I knit. The photo looks pretty great! I can't wait to see the actual printed issue. It's always so fun to see how they style it!

I've ripped out the new cardigan that I'm working on. I mindlessly knit about 14" too many. Huh? Well, actually, I forgot to do some shaping and it totally wasn't going to work. So I ripped (for the 2nd time) the thing. I've reknit back to where I was - almost. It's a really EASY knit. I'm slightly concerned about the sleeves. But I'll write about that when I get to them! I haven't figured them out quite yet. They will be knit cuff to shoulder - vertically - the length of the sleeve instead of the normal horizontal method. ???????

In other non-news, I went hiking in Montauk on Sunday. I found a deer tick on me yesterday..full of blood... GROOOOOOOSSSSSS! I got it out of me but now I'm a little freaked about getting sick. Of course I have a sore throat, headache, stuffy nose and I'm completely exhausted.....It was an awesome hike and there is NO WAY I'll ever do it again. I was covered up head to toe. Almost no skin exposed. And the ticks are really, really, really tiny. I can't handle the creep factor so better to stick to the beach hikes.

Oh, no update on the Dansko situation. I think they are probably just gathering all the different shoes up and will send them out to the kitchen soon??? I can't wait. I wore mine to work 2 nights ago with a pair of slightly thick socks. NO BUENO! So I can't wait for mine either!! hahaha. (The other day, Tanis at Vogue had the same patent leather clogs on as me! wow!)

That's all. Off to my meeting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home