Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shazam! I've got an idea!

I have an idea for the afghan for my B-i-l....I'm going to go and study some modern artists work in cubism...or squares. See how they mixed their colors, specifically proportions. And then I'm going to knit up an afghan based on my newfound knowledge. So it's like learning and knitting. I swatched a ball of Aurora 8 last night at work and found out that one whole ball equals a 10 x 13" square. Roughly the size that I'd like to use. Maybe 20 or so. I think I have to buy more yarn. I hope patternworks is still having a sale.)

I signed up for the runagogo thing. Check it out. I think it's runagogo.com. I completed my day 2 workout. I left a little post about it over there. Ugh.

I found out last night that the nice little bar that I work at (and have worked at for 5 years) is being sold. Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaah...... Now I have to find another job.....crap, crap, crap and more crap....I guess I'll continue to bartend if it's at all possible. I'd really rather not work in a 9 -5 environment if I can help it..Unless of course it has something to do with knitting and maybe travelling to like Italy or something. Any ideas?

I have 2 sweaters in the latest issue of vogue knitting. I'm not 100% thrilled. But I'm happy that I had the opportunity to do some work for them. Maybe they'll call me again?!?

That's it. My sewing lesson is about to start. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home