Thursday, December 28, 2006

Let there be light!

Look what Eugene gave me! He's so funny. Just because it's pitch black in the bar and I'm always knitting, he thought I needed some light up knitting needles. Awwwwwww. He's so sweet.


They are actually too bright. Because it's so dark in here the light actually makes it so that when I look up I can't see anything!

This is Eugene. He's hard at work!


This is what it looks like when I'm working!



and this is where I work!

In other news:

I had my first sewing lesson today. We went shopping! Specifically, we went to P&S. I bought all kinds of necessary notions and fabric. I learned a lot about sewing stuff. And then best of all, we went around the corner and bought shoes. I like sewing!!

I'm now sitting in Tekserve waiting to get my shift key fixed. I'm no. 13 and they are on 96. Oh brother!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Native New Yorker, enjoy your blog and you do beautiful work. Question: I thought P&S went out of business a few weeks ago? Toni in Staten Island

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home