Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to Square One!

The first of maybe 20 or so squares for the B-I-L throw. I'm using Aurora 8 and size 10 needles. I wanted the throw to be a little drapey so I'm going up a needle size or 2. I'm pretty pleased so far. I'm using red, loden, gold and brown. The brown wasn't available on the patternworks sale so I have to go over to school prods. to get some. I guess we all know what that means....cashmere for cheap....anyway, I'm going to do a number of different sized inner squares. This will be the largest center block. I'm going to do a really small center one and then maybe 1 or 2 other sizes. I'm going to mix up the mc and cc too. It should be pretty fun. Plus they seem to knit up fast. I'm going to weaave in ends after each square so that I don't end up with hours of weaving in. Good idea, yeah?



Sewing lesson at 2!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home