Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm Back!

What a crazy few weeks I've had!!!

I've finished all of the production knitting except for 3 sweaters that are personal orders. I'll work on those over the next week or two. No stress.

I have literally been knitting every available hour of my day. I've been sleeping about 4 hours a night for 2 weeks. Getting up and knitting all the way up until I had to go to work then if possible knitting at work and then knitting some more when I got home.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!!

I've also started working at my new job. It's lovely. I got home at 1:00 last night instead of say 3:00! It's been a lot of work learning the menu and the new digs but I think it's going to be great. Last night was a VERY soft opening for friends of the owner and chef. It went very smoothly. It was nice and civilized. I'm working again tonight. So it should hopefully be more of the same. Someone has already been fired!!!

Double Happiness closes tomorrow night. I worked it out so that I could work the last shift there. It's going to be crazy, I'm sure. It's very strange but I feel no sadness whatsoever. I actually happy to be moving on.

I also had to stop my sewing classes for now. I kept having to cancel and I didn't think it was fair. I'm kind of sad about that but I think I'm ready to go forward and start learning from my mistakes. Now that this insane knitting schedule is finished I can get back to working on my coat.

Well, that's it for now. I have to go downtown and deliver all of the pieces I've knit over the past few weeks. Then off to work.

I'm so happy to be back. There will be photos to come. I promise! I swore off knitting forever about 5 days ago. But now I'm actually thinking about what I want to knit. I'm officially insane. I should go and check myself into the loony bin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home