Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Odds & Ends

Instead of writing up the pattern for the Mini Jumper with Cables. I decided to pull this out and add a collar. Obviously it's not blocked but I like it. Now I have to decide on sleeves and closure. It's taken it's place back on the dress form and now I'm thinking about it all over again.







I went to get the correct circs for the collar and this is what I found.....



Dear Lord, what happened in here? I have such a great system for my needles. This is clearly the result of non-stop knitting on the go. O to have an office just for me and my habit.

Well, I eventually got around to writing the pattern. I sent off an email saying I would drop everything off tomorrow. I thought it was going to rain again today and I didn't want to go out! Plus I have my sewing lesson today and later I have a Stitch & Pitch meeting at Seaport Yarns. I'm not bringing any money because I'm totally jonesing for some new yarn. (For no reason or project in particular)

I'm going to whip up a greenmarket bag today. I'm either going to use Safari of which I have a billion balls (in red) or Euroflax. I'm going to start it on the Safari just because I've already cast that on but if I like the bag I'm going to get a start on.....that's right, Christmas!!! I'm making it up as I go. Photos tomorrow, maybe.

Speaking of tormorrow, I'm picking up yarn from Tom Scott to do up some samples for a Japanese co. and I'm picking up a little VK project!! Yay for tomorrow.

BONUS: I'm not working tomorrow because it's a very good friends birthday and I could not miss the party. What an awesome week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home