Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hi

Why would anyone want to go out on a Wednesday night and get completely wasted? Knowing that you have to get up and go to work in the morning....only a few hours away? I don't understand it. Ok, maybe an extra glass of wine or one too many drinks. Fine. But really at 36 do you need to go out and get completely hammered? 1. It's super unattractive. 2. It's not very professional 3. It is definitely a warning sign 4. I don't want to deal with you.

I worked on the front of my newly renamed "Mini Jumper with Cables" at work last night. I probably got to about an inch below the armhole bind off. Not bad for a moderately busy weds. night. Cabling in the dark. It's always fun! I'm almost finished with the front!! Maybe another 6 or 8 inches. Actually probably about 5 or 6". I'm still figuring out if I want the back to be exactly the same or if I'd like it to fall a little higher. I Can't seem to get it. I guess I'll wait until I get there. Because once I'm there. I'm pretty much done! oh yeah!! I can do it both ways and decide which way I prefer! Snap!

As I look around my apartment with healthy eyes this morning, I'm wondering what happened in here. I can almost visibly see the path that I've taken everyday for almost 2 weeks. Yarn, charts, knitting magazines and books, tv clicker, empty glasses (not too many!), clothes...Yikes. Some major cleaning is in order. I might have to call in The Maids!

I'm about to watch the final episode of Top Design. I find Interior Design fascinating. Particularly good interior design. I'm amazed at how interior designer brains work. Really. I want to be better at it. I'm not totally up on all of the furniture periods. I think it's going to be a new challenge for me. I'm going to do some studying. A great interior is priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home