Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If it's Tuesday, I must be sewing!

I love my sewing teacher. She puts no limitations on anything that I want to make. For example....Toile.



I bought this at P&S. I have always loved toile and when I saw it in the basement at 50% off I bought 4 yards. Drapes, slipcovers, duvet cover - all good ideas for toile.



A jacket? Maybe not such a great idea for a third project. Cutting this out was kind of a nightmare! However, as you can sort of see, I'm all matched up! Phwew. Lucky for that 4 yds!



I've sewn the interfacing to all of the necessary pieces. Darts on Tuesday!

I'm still working on the jacket. I've finished one of the sleeves. I'm totally bored with it! *k2, p2* For 5 days straight. No stopping. No enjoying the nice weather. Just *k2,p2*!!!
The good news is that it's not due until the end of April (25th I think). I think I'll sneak a little project in over the weekend! I need to switch things up a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home