Friday, March 16, 2007

100th Post!

Wow! This is the 1ooth post. That's amazing.

I finished up the birthday scarf. Why is that I think I can make a reallly pretty scarf for less than $50.00? This thing was $100+!!! It's pretty so I guess it's worth it. Plus it's of course one of a kind. blah, blah, blah.

Some pics:





The fringe may need to be beefed up a little but I'm going to wait until the birthday girl gets it. She can decide it she wants more, less or as is...

I dropped off the Knit Simple sweater yesterday. While I was there I picked up two projects for Knit.1 fall issue. They should both be fun and interesting. I had to finish up the scarf today so that I could dig into the new stuff. I can't wait! I have to pull my stitch libraries down off the shelf and start swatching!!!

I've been reading a lot about Eunny Jang (she was just named editor of Interweave magazine) on some of the knitwear designer internet groups...what's up with people? is it jealousy? It bugged me all day yesterday with the petty, insecure, jealous, spiteful comments people were making. Plus they were tooting their own horns as if the Interweave people were auditioning them or something....It was disgusting to read. And it's still going on today. A few people defended Eunny, which was nice but sheeesh people.....you sound ridiculous!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Congrats on your 100th post :)

Lovely peek at your Knit Simple sweater. I love the colors of Fiesta Yarns. Yum. I had a skein of Fiesta La Boheme in my stash for ages before reluctantly selling it. I just couldn't figure out what to do with it!

3:06 PM  
Blogger rarabecca said...

wow 100 posts and going strong. Go you I love reading the inner workings the magazine world, very cool.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home