Thursday, March 01, 2007

Busy hands

Last night I couldn't crochet the black fuzzy hat that is due on Monday because it's so dark where I work, I decided to knit the first ball of the La Boheme sweater for Knit Simple.

This is a really crapply photo.



My hands are blue.

In other news, I finished the tank tops yesterday.

I'm going to Shea Stadium tomorrow to meet with someone from TNNA about Stitch and Pitch at a Mets game this season. I'm not sure how or why I was invited but I think it will be fun (or at least interesting!)

I'm still thinking about the Eco-Wool sweater, even after all of the knitting this week. I can't wait to get back to it. Thank goodness I made that no winding of the yarn policy until I've finished these few projects.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home