Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let the swatching begin

Ok, first up is the Eco-wool single strand swatch of ribbing. It's hard to get a good color but it's pretty much the color of oatmeal. I love it. So, basically what I wanted to do is start with a bunch of stitches and then decrease inconspicuously as I progressed up the swatch. I think I accomplished this. I started out with a k3, p5 rib then k3, p4, then k3,p3, etc. Of course this is going to become a sweater. Probably like a swing jacket with buttons only at the top. I can't wait to cast on!!!






Next up is the yarn from Soho Publishing. They picked one of my submissions and this is the yarn. It's super pretty. Seems pretty simple. And I have a ton of time to knit up the sample. yay! The color is off but you get the idea.





Unfortunately, I'm still doing production on the tank tops. oh well. I'm about to start the white ones. But I had a brilliant idea. I'm going to knit up a sample in lace weight cashmere or silk/mohair or something yummy. I'll show pics whenever I get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home